Premium Financial Management Option
Ideal for: Growing organisations who want to use accounts to drive their business
If you’re like many of the business owners we work with, you probably find it difficult to justify spending out on a full-time financial controller, yet you know that hiring a trusted professional to manage your accounts and provide financial guidance is essential to the growing success of your business.
We offer Financial Management at a level that’s exactly suited to you and your business – meaning you only pay for the time and service level that’s required. Taking a “business partner” approach to your company, we will work closely with you to gain a thorough understanding of your organisation and to identify and solve both financial and non-financial issues.
We’ll work directly with your staff; providing support and training and ensuring that your staff understand and feel comfortable with the accounting process (whether they have a financial background or not!).
We will then devise a bespoke and flexible plan based around your requirements – ensuring that every penny you invest in financial management brings a profitable advantage to your business.
What could be included in our Premium FM Service?
- Selection and implementation of bespoke cloud-based and physical accounting systems
- Receipt Recognition Software – saving you a significant amount of time by allowing you to simply email or take photos of your receipts or purchase invoices.
- Invoice generating system - including automated recurring and reminder invoices, making it extremely quick and easy to match payments in and out to the respective sales/purchases.
- Automated bank feeds – efficiently bringing bank transactions directly into your accounts.
- Personal and direct accountancy support and guidance
- All compliance requirements taken care of (HMRC, Companies House, OSCR, Charity Commission, CIC Regulator)
- Annual returns and submissions (including fees)
- Tax Investigation Insurance for added peace of mind
- Ongoing email/phone support
- Can include Payroll, VAT, Self-Assessments
- Personal advice as and when needed
- Step by step guidance through the financial calendar
- Premium level of accounting support
- Active involvement in accounts
- Decision making support
- Monthly reports
- Regular updates